Thursday, January 5, 2012

2011 to 2012

Happy New Year! Happy New You! Happy New Me! (please bear with me as I blog through my phone, borders, formatting may not be that organized). I've lost track how many blogs i've put up in the past years, to my knowledge this is the only one i have complete access to. It has always been a "requirement" to post a "year end" entry. I've been creative the past years, pictures and captions, really taking into account all the special things that transpired all throughout the year. As i age (hehe!), i'm quite lazy to do that stuff anymore. Maybe i can even just summarize my 2011 with a few lines! So this time around (since im kinda lazy like that), ill just recap my 2011 with the things/persons/events that im grateful of.

Believe that 2011 was the best year, YET!!!

The recap...
1. The best Sinulog (yet! Fingers crossed for this yeat), the heartbreak and the healing.

2. Met the most awesome couple ever, DK and SB as i joined the TCMC team. To more beers, coffee trips, food exploration nights, serious talks and bonding moments!

3. Joined BMG. You gotta go low if you wanna earn high! :-p

4. Got almost killed twice! One, the Sinulog procession stampede. Second, a gun aimed at me and 3 other friends in a roberry near my place. Second life!

5. Painted my room yellow, saw Johnoy Danao play live in Cebu and found friends who love my kind of music.

6. Lost weight. From 122 to 115. Now maintaining in at 116 but still trying to be 110!

7. Started saving. Hardcore saving. But spent a lot on clothes!

8. Survived manila commute for 3 months and 2 weeks!!! I miss riding the MRT.

9. Close to 1 year merry go round that ended up with nothing. Maybe you'd like to try a ferris wheel next time?

10. Got the best baby ever!!! :-)))

I don't know, 2011 in a recap looks boring. Seems to me nothing great really happened. But in reflection, I take everyday as a gift, as a blessing. I see life in a more beautiful perspective now. I see everyday as an opportunity to grow, love and help more. I realized how important it is to give back.

More than ever, I now understand the phrase "embrace life".

Happy 2012! May the year of the Dragon be very good to all of us, especially to Tigers, like me.

PS: bye bye Eli Bee, hello Wanton! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment