To my ex-boyfriends.
Hello fellas!!! I really don't have much to say. You're part of the challenge so I have to write a letter to you. We've shared a lot of good and bad times. Out of the 3 that I had, I loved two of you dearly. So go figure who I really didn't love. Haha!!! Oh, I had four. Anyway, thank you for the time and money you've spent on dates and gifts. Some of the gifts I still keep, some... I threw them out, too much memories. I still have some of your things, if you want it back, just PM me or anything. I'd gladly return them to you- that is if I still have it, like for basketball jersies, I cut them out and use them to wipe dirt around the house. Sorry!
On a sweeter note, thank you for- everything. I will never forget you.
Love,
Kymoy
(haha!!! funny!!!)
four? 3 ra lagi ako nahibaw-an official haha. ooy congrats new layout!
ReplyDelete