Monday, September 5, 2011

Lately.

I'm using blogbooster on my phone so forgive my ugly formatting :-) Lately... I feel so different- not exactly in a good or bad way, just like "different different". I feel like some negative energy is following me around, not the paranormal type. I feel incomplete, uncontented maybe. I can't even find the exact word to describe my feeling. For the past 3 weeks, since I've been back from Manila, I have developed this 3am habit of being up and thinking about my life, where I am going, when will I fully strike. Confused, unhappy maybe. Don't get me wrong, I am very grateful with my life. Family, friends, work- slowly coming together easily. But everyday, I go home feeling empty. Quarter life crisis feeling? I don't know. I need my focus and happiness back. And I guess I have to sit around feeling this way for a while... Ugh. Smile. Life will smile for you. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment