Monday, December 6, 2010

hello.

So, I can't remember any of my passwords. Thus, I had to create another Twitter, Blogspot and Facebook account. Can anybody be more irresponsible than me? Goodbye to my 1 year and 4 month old baby blog -> www.365yellowdays.blogspot.com, I had no choice but to close you down. We've shared a lot of memories but like any other thing in this world, nothing is mine forever. I had to let you go. 

First things first, I have to create a new concept- a new look for this blog. I can't put up the original 365 here. This has to be different. *sigh*. It took a lot of creative juices to formulate the old 365 :(( It took a lot of thinking time from me and Leigh.

kymastrid

2 comments:

  1. moi dili najud lag ma-access imo karaan blog eyy. tsktsk. follow nako!

    ReplyDelete
  2. J, ako nlng siya g-private before ko ni log out finally... :(

    ReplyDelete